The Linksys AC3200 is the most elite router manufactured by the leading networking solution company in America called Linksys. The AC3200 comes with advanced Tri-band Wi-Fi technology which offers fast combined speed of up to 3.2 Gbps which is almost the double the speed of a dual-band router. This Linksys router is specially designed for heavy homes to handle a load of multiple connected devices with ease. The Linksys AC3200 brings speed and reliability to your Wi-Fi connection. If you are facing issues while configuring your Linksys router then you need not to worry as we will provide you with tips on Linksys AC3200 router setup process.
How to install the Linksys router?
To make you understand the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi setup process, we are going to mention some easy instructions in this blog. Make sure you follow instructions in order to configure your Linksys router.
- Linksys AC3200 router
- Active internet connection
- Ethernet cable(s)
- A Computer or laptop
Connecting the devices
- Take Linksys router out of the box and place it next to your modem.
- Take one Ethernet cable and connect it from your modem to the yellow internet port of your router.
- Now, connect your PC or laptop to any of the four port of the router by using another Ethernet cable.
- Plug the adapter into the wall outlet and power it up.
- Turn on your modem and computer.
Access AC3200 router login page
- After connecting all the devices, go to the PC which you have attached to the Linksys wireless router and turn it on.
- Once your PC is powered up, open an Internet browser. Use any internet browser.
- Type the web address http://linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar of the browser and press ‘Enter’ key.
- A Linksys dialog will pop-up on your screen prompted you for username and password.
- Enter the default login credentials in the desired boxes and press ‘Login’ to complete the process.
- This will allow you to access the Linksys admin page where you can manage the settings and configure your router.
Linksys AC3200 router setup
The setup of Linksys AC3200 router is very easy and simple, just by following a few simple steps you can set them up quickly.
- After logging into your router, you will have the access to the Linksys router setup to configure the settings of your router.
- Click on the ‘Wireless’ tab from the main menu page and click on the ‘Wireless Network Name’ to change the SSID of your router. The SSID is the network name which will appear in the wireless network list of your device so that you can easily identify your router. Enter the ‘Network Name’ in the required field and click ‘Save Settings’ when you are done.
- Now, you can also change the ‘Network Passphrase’ of your router. To change the password, type the password in the required field and press ‘save settings’ to save the password.
- You need to click on the ‘Wireless MAC Filter’ in order to ‘Enable’ the ‘Wireless MAC Filter’ option. Press the ‘Save Settings’ to save the changes.
- If you want to make any other changes with the Linksys router, you can change the settings by following the on-screen instructions.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account
At the end of the setup process, you can go for Linksys Smart Wi-Fi setup. The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account allows you to configure your Linksys router from any device with an active internet connection. You can manage the following settings of your router using the Linksys smart account:
- Change the router’s name and password
- Set up guest access
- Configure Parental control
- Connect the device to a network
- Test internet connection speed
You can configure your router from anywhere in the world with the help of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi and it is available from the mobile devices as well.
To know more details on Linksys smart Wi-Fi account setup or to know more about Linksys AC3200 router setup process, all you need to do is to call us on our toll-free number. Our dedicated team of router specialists can provide with some constructive tips on Linksys router. To get connected with them you can call them or mail them your query.